It's been a low key week so far. I broke/badly bruised/sprained my little toe Sunday night (purple and was swollen Sunday night/Monday) so no gym so far this week. I can walk on it easier now so I'm hoping to hit up cycling tomorrow morning.
Over the past week we've spent more time at the park. Thursdays have become a picnic afternoon for us and we have dinner down there and enjoy playing. We are soaking it all up before it gets too hot. Lexie is a daredevil and loves to go down the biggest slide - she'll giggle as she beelines it up there.
We did homework outside a couple afternoons as Beau watered the yard.... and Micah. Maybe he'll grow? Hard to believe he's almost 4!
- We had another picnic at the park on Saturday. Not as much kitchen clean up if we eat at the park. :)
- Sunday - we headed to HEB. Not the brightest idea to go on the busiest day of the week but we needed groceries. Thank goodness for samples - the kids will eat just about anything if it's an HEB sample! This day it was bacon jam coleslaw.
- At the gym, our favorite childwatch lady gave Lexie her first pigtails. I'm still trying to figure out how she got her to sit still long enough!
- Lexie was a content little girl after she was all clean and ready for bed. Such a big girl sleeps in a toddler bed now that we are in the new house. She's sharing a room with Abby now. Sad mommy, my baby is growing up too fast.
- She's making up for the growing up too fast part by spending the better part of the past 4 days on my hip. Teething? Developmental spurt? I'm not sure...
- She took a break from whining and was very content to sit in my lap with full access to the popcorn bowl. Like mother, like daughter.
What have you been up to lately?