I've been a very sweet little baby this year. I love my Mommy and Daddy and sleep pretty well for them most nights. I don't try to crawl up the stairs too much or pull Abby's hair. I know Abby and Micah have quite a few toys I like to play with and will grow into but maybe some of these would be fun to see under the tree for my first Christmas?
1. A Pottery Barn Anywhere Chair - She loves sitting in Abby and Micah's chairs and I just can't leave her out of the chair club.
2. Bitty Baby - So maybe a little bit too old for her but since her birthday and Christmas are so close together I'm finding toys she can grow into. Plus since she's the third we have lots of 'baby' toys for her, leaving more fun toys for her list.
3. Prince Lionheart Wheely Bug - Abby and Micah have a plethora of ride on toys but Lexie won't quite be big enough for them yet. This will give her a way to be a part of their playing. This is so cute though I'm thinking it won't be long before big brother and sister are trying to steal it away. HA!
4. Little People Princesses - Before this Christmas, we surprisingly didn't have any little people. I prefer to try (key word: try) and stick with more wooden toys and such but I couldn't resist the Nativity or the Princesses.
5. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Apptivity Case - Alexis is already obsessed with trying to get my phone. There aren't many instances in which I cave in a let her see it but I know soon enough she'll be able to operate it and I want protection for it when she does get her hands on it! This hopefully won't get used that often but I'm sure I'll be glad I have it in the rare instances we go out to eat at a sit down restaurant or while she is sitting with me watching Abby at gymnastics.
6. You Are My Sunshine - I always like to give the kids something to read. So a new board book for reading.